(1) In the following data protection declaration, we would like to explain how we handle personal data that is transmitted to us when you use our website or our offers. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
(2) Person responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO:
Dr. Mathias Kunze
CHIC Business LTD
Business Center “Bee Garden”
173 Prilep Street, 3rd Floor, Office 30
(3) You can reach our company data protection officer at gdpr(at)chic.biz or at the above address with the addition of "The Data Protection Officer" / "Attn: Dr. Mathias Kunze".
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These are the state data protection commissioners; you can find the contact responsible for you at the following URL, for example: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(3) Objection to the processing of your data.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the corresponding description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
CHIC Business LTD
Business Center “Bee Garden“
173 Prilep Street, 3rd Floor, Office 30
Since the security of your data is important to us, your personal data is transmitted with a secure SSL or TLS encryption/connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) or the predecessor version SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions on the Internet. With this we protect your personal data from unauthorized access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the sign "https//:" or the lock symbol.
In addition, we secure our Internet presence and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a file from our Internet presence, access data is collected and stored by default.
This record consists of:
This data is necessary for us to display our Internet presence to you and to ensure stability and security. Furthermore, it is evaluated for internal statistical purposes and for the technical administration of the website. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
(1) If you want to place an order in our online store, you must have registered as a so-called "user" at translations.biz and be logged in there.
In the case of an order, the following personal data deposited by you, such as
are transmitted to us and inserted into the order process. Which data is collected for this purpose can be seen from the respective input masks, whereby the necessary mandatory data is specially marked in each case. All other information is voluntary..
The provision of your personal data serves the purpose and is necessary to the extent that it is required for the conclusion of the contract and the processing of your order. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(2) Due to requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. Your data will therefore not be completely deleted even if storage is no longer required for the contract concluded. However, processing will be limited to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
(3) We will use the data that you have transmitted to us in the course of your order exclusively for the processing of your order. For the processing of the order we use the external service providers named below:
(a) For the delivery of the goods, a transfer of your address data to our parcel service providers is required. They are obliged to treat your data confidentially and to store and use it exclusively for the purpose of delivery and to delete it again after successful delivery. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(b) For payment processing, your payment data will be passed on to the commissioned credit institution or the selected payment service provider. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is here Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. Your payment data will be transmitted to the corresponding payment service provider depending on the payment method you have selected. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information in particular about the responsible body of the payment service providers and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service providers can be found at https://www.stripe.com.
(1) If you purchase goods or services from us and have sent us your e-mail address in this context, we reserve the right to send you e-mails in the future with offers for similar goods or services as the goods you have already purchased (so-called direct advertising). According to § 7 para. 3 UWG, no separate consent is required. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) You can object to this processing at any time. To do so, write an e-mail to shopping(at)chic.biz or contact the responsible person at the above contact details or click the unsubscribe button in the e-mail you receive. For this, you will only incur transmission costs according to the prime rates.
(1) When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, personal data is collected and stored by us. Which personal data is collected in the case of contact via the contact form can be seen from the contact form. In the course of contacting us by e-mail, the following personal data is collected and stored by us: e-mail address and e-mail text as well as other voluntarily provided data. We process the data you provide exclusively for processing your contact request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO or our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) If storage is no longer necessary, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. If there is a legal obligation to retain data, processing will be limited to this purpose. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
(3) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, e.g. refuse to accept cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual Internet presence on which you are currently located) or individual cookies, or delete them. However, we would like to point out that in this case it may no longer be possible to use our Internet presence to its full extent. To safeguard your privacy, we recommend that you delete the cookies on your terminal device and the browser history at regular intervals.
The storage period of personal data depends on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). When the legal retention periods have expired, we delete the respective personal data as long as and insofar as the personal data is not required for the fulfillment or initiation of a contract or we no longer have a legitimate interest in storing it.
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data and to provide this website. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored. The legal basis is Art. 28 DS-GVO.
(2) In addition to the cases mentioned above, we will only pass on your personal data to third parties in the following cases: